This is one of the coolest mounts they're adding in Cataclysm. I know it's just a reskin but the Ashes mount is still VERY rare since TK isn't soloable yet and it has a very low drop rate. This one is currently the reward for the Guild Glory of the Cataclysm Raider achievement and it looks awesome:
Guild Faction Mounts
Next up we have the two Guild mounts. These mounts are rewarded for getting your guild to level 25; after that you can buy it from the guild vendor for 1500g. The alliance get the Lion, while the horde get a Scorpion.
Reins of the Golden King
Miscellaneous Other Mounts
The three above are the best ones I've seen that they're adding, but there are a few more new mounts we're getting in Cataclysm.
- Sandstone Drake: An alchemist-only item that doesn't summon a mount, but rather transforms you into a drake that can carry a passenger on your back!
- Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank: An Archeology reward that finally lets you ride around on a bug outside of AQ!
- Mottled Drake: A TCG reward mount from the new Worldbreaker set.
- Drake of the East Wind: The reward from the Glory of the Cataclysm Raider. I wonder if you'll get this AND the Dark Phoenix since they seem to be the same achievement except that one requires you to do it in a guild raid.
- Volcanic Stone Drake: Reward from the Glory of the Hero achievement.
- Camels: Not sure where these are from, but we're getting riding camels! Probably related to a reputation grind, and/or Uldum.
- Goblin Turbo Trike: The goblin racial mount! With the new city-tabards, raising this rep to exalted shouldn't take that long so non-goblins can use them.
That covers all the mount changes coming in Cata pretty well; if you want any of the mounts that are being changed/removed, you better get farming! Sorry if this post (or the Dark Phoenix mount video) appeared and disappeared a few times; youtube wasn't playing nice with video links but they should be working now.
Added a jump break since all the videos were making the frontpage load slowly. Also, just got my White Polar Bear today.